*Anyone entering the premises of TCAHK must follow the below steps
1. Must take off shoes before entering to our Office and Centre.
2. Must always wear a mask before entering.
3. Must sanitize hands; rub with sanitizer at least 20 seconds.
4. Take temperature. You may be asked to leave if your temperature is above 37 degree Celsius.
5. Avoid staying too close from one another at all time.
6. Please do not come if you are sick or have below symptoms and/or just come back from a trip abroad.
7. Please accept our apology as all administrative work may be affected and may take longer time.
8. Any person visiting our Office and/or Centre must follow hygiene guidelines of the Centre for Health Protection. For more detail, please visit https://www.chp.gov.hk/en/features/102742.html
*Work from Home Policy for all administrative and non-teaching staff. Working at home will continue to be the new normal for the rest of 2020.
*All personnel must follow hygiene guidelines of the Centre for Health Protection. For more detail, please visit https://www.chp.gov.hk/en/features/102742.html
*Staff must help to keep our office clean and help sanitize often use items.
*Student must strictly follow our guidelines above.
*In case class is affected by social activities, plague or other circumstances, the classroom may be transferred to online teaching. Online class software includes Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google class, etc. Students are responsible to update yourself as we may give you a very short notice. We will send you the notice via email.
*Student can submit their homework via email. To avoid physical contact, student must not approach teacher for correction of their homework.
*If you have question that you need to ask teacher, please raise your hand and ask. Do not approach teacher directly. If you need to ask a question outside of the class, please submit via email