Terms and Conditions
* All payment to the Thai Culture Association of Hong Kong or its proxy are non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be change to other dates and time.
* Schedules are for reference only. Time and venue of class or event may be changed without prior notice.
* Applicants and attendees must pay attention to announcement made and updates through our website or other social media means.
* All photos are for reference only.
* All posts are for educational purpose.
* Violation of our copyrights will result in serious legal consequences. The contents, logos and other visual media we have created is our property and is protected by copyright laws.
* All users use of this website and any other websites accessed through it, entirely at their own risk. All users shall be responsible for their own communications and are responsible for the consequences of their activities on the Site.
* Thai Culture Association of Hong Kong is not responsible for any third party websites that we link to. Viewers are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
*All users agree to indemnify, and hold harmless Thai Culture Association of Hong Kong and its associated companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, proprietors, partners, representatives, shareholders, servants, attorneys, predecessors, successors, assigns and volunteer from and against any claims, actions, demands, injuries, liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and litigation expenses on a full indemnity basis) arising from or relating to their use of our website or its contents or their breach of the Terms and Conditions, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. This indemnification shall be in addition to all other obligations of users under the Terms and Conditions, and shall not prejudice any other rights or remedies available at law to Thai Culture Association of Hong Kong.
* Governing Law-The Terms and Condition shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (“Hong Kong”). You also agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Hong Kong Courts.
*These Terms and Conditions covers all websites, Facebook page, Instagram, blogs by the Thai Culture Association of Hong Kong